Pages

Blog: Updates (June 2015)

After a long absence due to a loved ones illness, I am back at trying to organize my research and birding activities. Several major changes:

Website vs Blog: I am going to have a website at www.ninonnickerson.com and a research blog here on Google Blogger at www.ninonnickerson.org. Both of these need a lot of work and organization. I had my website on Tumblr, but I am not happy with some of the errors and loading times. Google Blogger has a "labels" feature that I like a lot and plan to keep my blog and research here.

INDEX: You'll see on the far right side that there is a list of "Index." These are arranged in alphabetical order.

LOCATION: I am going to be concentrating on Northern California now. I had a plan to move to Seattle area for several years, but this is not going to happen now. I have decided to do my best to concentrate on California area.

JOURNAL: Bird-a-day: June 1st, 2015 I started recording every day that I walk and photograph birds. I'll order these as, "DAY____" Since I cannot go every day, my plan is to write the day and document from June to June.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to contact me via the form on the right hand side of this page.

Western Grebe

No comments: